Texoma Hamarama – CANCELLED

Dear Hamarama Friends, Supporters and Participants,
We are unfortunately going to have to postpone the October Hamarama one more year. We do not take this decision lightly. There has been a good deal of anguish, stress and conversations covering everything from low pre-registration to COVID to shortage of manpower and time. There is no one single person or problem and we neither assign nor accept no blame.
The CORA group was willing to help and we greatly appreciate that, but in retrospect, we needed a full year to work together if that is what we were going to do.
We will refund the preregistration fees shortly. It is the only right thing to do and we appreciate those who did pre-register.
What about next year? Hopefully the event will be back. But we will see. If you, or your group, are seriously interested in helping let us know ASAP; contact information is below. There are several directions we could go. Without specific help though the event will probably fade out.
Roland KC5UNL, President, rostolfa@yahoo.com
Don Loving KM5OX, Vice-President, dloving@mscok.edu
Posted in Ham News.

Leave a Reply